Manchester-based eCommerce consultancy, Digitl have will be running a free webinar series which will be aimed at helping both traditional and online retailers improve their online operations.
Working in partnership with leading organisations including the Department for International Trade, the webinars will cover all aspects of trading online, and subjects will include:
- Getting good business processes established
- Choosing the right eCommerce platform for growth
- Increasing sales on your existing website
- Integration with marketplaces
- Export and international growth
- Key legalities and problems with selling online
The webinars will last for around 20 minutes with a short question and answer session with the industry expert at the end.
To register for the webinar series, simply enter your details on the Digitl website and you’ll get your invite to the first webinar later this month.